What are my responsibilities?
• Take EHS as the top priority and follow requirements of the company safe production.
• As a design engineer in new projects, clarify the requirements, understand the application and design a reliable firmware by system analysis, rigorous coding and comprehensive.
• Follow and implement the design process together with the mechanical design engineers and lab engineers to improve design productivity.
• Take in charge of intellectual priority of related products to strengthen the competition capacity of products and reach the target self-protection.
• Optimize firmware design for existing products.
• Coordinate with partners to test for outside development to achieve the project targets
• Coordinate with quality engineers to control the quality during the new product launch.
• Cooperate with other team members in HQ to test and release the samples.
• Support involved departments to introduce new products and implement localization to occupy competitive position.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Bachelor’s degree or above, major in electronic/automation, software, communication or related majors
• 5+ years of working experience in embedded software design
• Experience of firmware design of low-voltage products is preferred
• Hands-on experience of system requirement analysis and code source management.
• Strong programming and debugging skills at C language.
• Solid experience of 8/16/32 bit micro controller or cortex M0/M3/M4 and relative peripheral interface
• Be familiar with ClearCase, SVN or UML is preferred.
• Good cross-functional coordination and communication skills
• Quick learner, self-starter and result-oriented
• Good team player
• Can write and read in English. The oral English is workable.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Electrical Apparatus Ltd., Suzhou
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time