What does the Siemens Graduate Program offer me?
The Siemens Graduate Program (SGP) offers you the ideal start to your career – your opportunity to prepare yourself for a successful career at Siemens. Designed as an intensive and internationally oriented two-year program, the SGP will prepare you for future leadership tasks, offering both flexibility and diverse work experiences. The program, which enables you to actively integrate your interests and your qualifications, consists of three challenging eight-month assignments, during which you’ll be familiarized with at least two functional areas in one of our Sectors. One of these three assignments will take place abroad at one of our 1,700 international business locations. On this international rotation you’ll learn about the local business and culture while taking on various responsibilities and project work. You will also receive an intensive training program and the opportunity for personal development. A personal mentor will be at your side for the duration of the program, helping you to achieve your various objectives while promoting your development and assisting you in planning your career.
What are SGP’s responsibilities?
· gain deep knowledge in three challenging work assignments within Siemens over the course of two years
· work abroad at our headquarter for deep learning of technologies
· will receive a comprehensive and state-of-the-art training to develop your personal and professional skills
· your personal mentor will support you to successfully achieve your career steps
· will be visible to high level leaders
• join an international community of extraordinary individuals
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- An above-average Master's, Diploma, Doctoral Degree or equivalent
- Maximum of 2 years of working experience between/after bachelor and master graduation
- Minimum of 4 months of international experience gained either through studying, working or living
- Flexibility and mobility especially within the program duration
- Excellent command of English
Other Requirements (Please specify)
· Major Prefered in Automation, Mechartronics, Information Technology or Computer Science
· Have the knowledge of control theories and IT
- Open-minded, highly motivated and ready to take on challenges
- Good learning ability & structural thinking
- Flexible, agile, mobile
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time