- Analyze & track DI SW Cloud P&L, HC and FCF (Mendix & MindSphere)
- Perform & evaluate plan and monthly forecasts entries in Smart Planning system
- Variance analysis and other ad-hoc reporting and analysis
- Analyze FCF and Asset statement movements
- Assist managers in understanding the financial impact of business decisions
- Provide guidance regarding corporate policies and procedures
- Lead process improvement efforts and ad-hoc analysis
- Build and maintain strong relationships within Finance Business Partners
- Ideally a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting, or equivalent level of relevant experience
- Deep knowledge about Siemens Forecast and Reporting processes
- Siemens tools: SAC, PCA, Esprit, Smart Planning and Reporting, SAP and BI/BW/BO experience
- Solid understanding of general accounting, forecasting, expense planning, financial management, and analysis for business decisions
- Strong analytical and problem-solving mentality
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- An attention to detail with a high accuracy level and the ability to function with multiple priorities and under strict deadlines.
- Addon familiar with or desire to learn analytics, Automation tools (e.g. KNIME) and Smart Visualization tools (e.g. Tableau or Power BI) a plus.
- Strong Excel skills and experience with query tools, as well as the ability to use systems/tools to gather data and summarize information for management.
- Fluency in the English Language
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time