An Application Support Engineer is expected to work closely with current and potential customers in order to understand their engineering processes and propose solution methodologies that would create positive business outcomes and help customers meet their test objectives.General day to day activities include:
- Executing a dedicated support engineer role for specific accounts with a focus on the Aerospace & Defence sector. In that context you will proactively support users in deploying and adopting the Simcenter Test products.
- Teaming up with the Sales organization in order to identify opportunities to expand the installed base and ensure the renewal of maintenance contracts.
- Supporting customers remotely as well as on-site.
- Conducting customer visits in the UK and throughout EMEA
- Developing technical expertise on Siemens Simcenter Test systems
- Delivering customers trainings on Simcenter Test products
- A first degree or Masters in Mechanical/Aerospace Engineering
- Background and interest in Automotive, Aerospace or Mechanical Engineering
- Experience with Simcenter Testing solutions (Testlab, Testxpress, SCADAS Hardware) would be an advantage
- Knowledge of Digital Signal Processing is an asset
- Knowledgeable in the domain of NVH and fatigue testing
- Fluent in English; proficiency in other languages would be an advantage
- Ability to manage workload priorities and handling multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent in problem solving and analytical reasoning
- Thriving on customer-oriented communication
- Teamwork oriented
Siemens Digital Industries Software is a leading provider of solutions for the design, simulation and manufacture of products across many different industries. Formula 1 cars, skyscrapers, ships, space exploration vehicles, and many of the objects we see in our daily lives are being conceived and manufactured using our Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software.
Siemens offers a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, car allowance, bonus scheme, generous holiday and pension. Through our flexible benefits scheme you can select benefits that best suit your lifestyle, including private healthcare.
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation or trade union membership.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time