During the current global health crisis, the priority for Siemens Digital Industries Software is the health and wellbeing of our entire community including current and future employees, which may add time to our hiring processes. We appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our website to learn more about how Siemens is responding to the pandemic.
We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
The primary role of the Projects / Management Assistant is to provide organisational and administrative support to a number of legal entity CEOs across the Siemens EDA businesses in Europe; over a range of operational topics which include company secretarial, compliance, services provision, risk management and communications.
Further responsibilities will include:
- You will act as a central point of contact and internal liaison between CEOs and various local and global organisations including local HQ companies and internal departments to successfully coordinate activities related to local rules and legislation.
- Review, research and preparation of corporate documentation
- Assist in the selection or drafting relevant communications for distribution, as well as preparing presentations, reports and various documentation
- Attend management meetings and draft relevant minutes and resolutions
- Coordinate the maintenance of internal registers as needed, in conjunction with multiple internal departments such as procurement, legal, M&A, data protection, compliance, export control, etc.
- Assisting with other internal compliance matters as required
You have strong administration and organisation skills with great attention to detail with a desire to see projects through to completion; and a high level of
proficiency with Microsoft Office tools. Your interpersonal and communication skills are well developed, and you enjoy working and networking independently, using your initiative and developing relationships with various internal teams to ensure that priority matters are dealt with in a timely and accurate manner.
You will be highly motivated and adaptable with the ability to deal with multiple changing priorities, and have a good appreciation for sensitivity and confidential matters.
Fluency in English required; German or Finnish languages an advantage.
We are Siemens
We proud ourselves on creating an encouraging environment, where you will have as much responsibility as you can handle, with a lot of scope to make your mark and propose new ideas. This will be exciting– and often demanding. We expect our people to be flexible and to “go above and beyond” in meeting and exceeding our customers’ expectations.
In return, we will allow you plenty of autonomy, share a desire to get things done and a willingness to work to make both us and our customers succeed. As part of that we offer flexible working hours, a work from home policy and flexibility on holidays. That includes family-friendly support like adjusting your working hours to suit school hours.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and
do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on any
grounds. If you require reasonable accommodation to participate in this
recruitment process or while performing essential job functions, please
indicate it in your application.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (UK) Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time