Siemens Digital Industries is a leading innovator in automation and digitalization. Our mission is to support customers in leveraging growth, profit opportunities and ecological footprint in the discrete and process industries. Our Digital Enterprise portfolio integrates virtual and real worlds - with a unique end-to-end portfolio and Digital Twins across the entire value chain. It focuses on the needs of specific verticals. We continually expand our Digital Enterprise portfolio to include ground breaking technologies and offer industry-specific end-to-end solutions for companies of all sizes.
Join our Digital Industries as the Automation Engineer in Kuwait and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
Your Role - Challenging And Future-Oriented!
- Automation engineer for Siemens control systems
- Assisting Lead Engineer in design & engineering documentation related activities
- Creation of engineering documents related to project Automation scope
- Attend site co-ordination and customer meetings for control system clarifications
- Co-ordination with remote team members (outside Kuwait)
- Do site surveys, collect data from site and distribute it to the required Team members
- Active contribution to Siemens PLCs, HMIs & Siemens PCS 7 Hardware and Software engineering activities
- Active participation in testing and FAT activities
- Active participation in pre-commissioning, commissioning and SAT activities
- Providing warranty support
- Adherence to all Company policies and guidelines ( including Quality & EHS matters)
Your Qualifications And Skills - Automation Focused And Solid!
- 5 years of professional experience in medium to large sized Automation projects in an International environment with industrial knowhow in Water & Waste Water, Oil & Gas, Chemicals, etc.
- Sound Hardware / Software knowledge and Hands-on experience in Siemens Control System, Siemens DCS (PCS 7), Siemens PLC, Siemens WinCC and SCADA applications
- Experience in Instrumentation will be an added advantage
- Sound experience in Siemens control system design, engineering and commissioning
- Ability to work with remote teams
- Experience in conducting Site surveys
- Working experience with MPW / MEW / other related Authorities in Kuwait and knowledge of their specifications
- Good command over English language, Good Communication and Presentation Skills
- Has good knowledge of troubleshooting for subsequent warranty support
- Having driving License
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Electrical & Electronic Services K.S.C.C.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time