Siemens Digital Industries is a leading innovator in automation and digitalization. Our mission is to support customers in leveraging growth, profit opportunities and ecological footprint in the discrete and process industries. Our Digital Enterprise portfolio integrates virtual and real worlds - with a unique end-to-end portfolio and Digital Twins across the entire value chain. It focuses on the needs of specific verticals. We continually expand our Digital Enterprise portfolio to include ground breaking technologies and offer industry-specific end-to-end solutions for companies of all sizes.
Join our Digital Industries as the Project Manager in Kuwait and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
Your Role - Challenging And Future-Oriented!
- Project manager handling multiple Electrical (LV / MV) & Automation Control System projects simultaneously
- Execution of the projects with respect to the agreed contractual scope
- Preparation and updating of all Project Management related documents (Scope Management Time Management, Cost Management, Risk & Opportunity Management, Resource Management, Lessons Learned, etc.)
- Responsible for Contract Management and Claim Management
- Responsible for the Profit & Loss in the projects
- Co-ordination with all project stakeholders ( customer, consultant, 3rd party project participants, etc.)
- Co-ordinating with Procurement Management, Quality Management, EHS Management, etc.
- Co-ordination with MPW / MEW / other related Authorities
- Management of multiple sub-contractors / vendors simultaneously
- Team Management (including remote team members) and maintaining a positive working atmosphere within the Team
- Review and control subcontractor / vendor performance
- Preparation of project status reports & Leading project related reviews, discussions, meetings (internally and externally)
- Adherence to all Company policies and guidelines (including Quality & EHS matters) and ensuring all Team members do the same
Your Qualifications And Skills - Digital And Solid!
- 10 years professional experience in managing medium to large sized Electrical, Automation Control System & Instrumentation projects in an International environment
- Having Project Management Certification
- Working experience with MPW / MEW / other related Authorities in Kuwait
- Sound knowledge in Siemens Electrical systems (MV / LV)
- Knowledge in Automation Control systems
- Ability to analyze customer requirements and take appropriate action
- Ability to analyze document submittals by supplier
- Ability to lead diverse, multi-cultural, remotely located project Teams and motivate the team members for delivering high performances
- Sound Hands-on experience in Planning project activities like Time scheduling (Primavera & MS Projects), Resource planning, etc
- Ability to identify, analyze, mitigate Risks and explore new Opportunities
- Sound experience in Contract Management and Claim Management
- Knowledge of financial concepts in projects
- Ability to review and control subcontractor / vendor performance
- Experience in preparing project status reports & representing the project both internally (Management) and externally (Customer, Consultants, etc)
- Good command over English language, Good Communication and Presentation Skills
- Knowledge of Quality Management in Projects
- Knowledge of EHS Management in projects
- Having driving License
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Electrical & Electronic Services K.S.C.C.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time