Who are we?
We at Siemens Mobility are committed to helping our customers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately for mankind. While we are invested in engineering excellence – leading-edge transportation technologies and services – we don’t stop there. We are also deeply invested in our worldwide employees with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in this industry.
Today, Siemens Mobility in Saudi Arabia is looking to hire an experienced Commercial Project Manager to join our communications team in Riyadh. The position holder will be responsible for the completion of all commercial/financial related matters. Furthermore, supporting the respective Lot Project Manager (PM) in all other areas with the objective of executing the project according to the defined Project Management (PM) standards, customer requirements and the applicable Financial Reporting Guidelines (FRG).
- Supports the PM in managing and optimizing targeted financial results with due professional care (e.g. project gross profit, cash flow, assets and financing instruments)
- Ensures an adequate handover phase, analyzes customers’ requirements, examines their commercial and contractual feasibility and transferability, incl. ECC matters
- Drives the review and evaluation of the contract conditions incl. all attachments, ensures examination by Legal
- Ensures accurate methodology for identifying, evaluating, assessing risks & opportunities, strategies and response activities
- Ensures the accuracy of cost and pricing calculation as well as overall project books and records, incl. recording of such in appropriate systems, e.g. SAP
- Performs applicable requirements for month end activities such as Forecast, Input for monthly progress Invoice towards the client in close corporation with the technical team.
- Prepares commercial documentation for regular project status meetings and ensures the accuracy of the commercial project data (i.e. FC, cash flow) in close corporation with the German based offshore commercial team
- Ensures compliance with Siemens FRG and local GAAP requirements
- Identifies, minimizes non-conformance costs, and establishes an appropriate reporting structure; supports the implementation of lessons learned into own project and the organization in general
- Handles the risks, contract, and claims in regards to the Communication Lot for commercial aspects, e.g. risk management process
- Directs the compliance to standards, rules and regulations of (commercial) project members to act according to the Business Conduct Guidelines and establishes a culture of trust and integrity (e.g. adherence of tax regulations, Signature rights, segregation of duties, ECC, EHS), OR, Legal and Compliance, HR (incl. Delegation process), ECC, Customs, external auditors, etc.
- Coordinate the Logistics in regards to the Communication Lot in close corporation with the offshore team and the respective suppliers.
- Leads the customer's requirements and expectations with the PM.
- Ability to interpret and execute contract (customer and supplier) terms and conditions.
Your Qualifications And Skills
- BS/BA or advanced degree (Finance, Accounting, Business)
- Has working experience in SAP
- Demonstrated skills to work effectively in a collaborative environment with an international team
- Ability to multi-task and thrive under pressure to meet time constraints
- Minimum 3-5 years of successful experience in related field and having demonstrated key responsibilities presented above
- Experience in working with a multicultural team and environment
- Siemens CPM Certification (PM@Siemens) is a plus
- Fluent in speaking and writing in English
What else do you need to know ?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Branch KSA
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time