We are currently looking for a Factory Digitalization Research Scientist for Digital Factory in Siemens Technology.
What are my responsibilities?
The candidate will
work as a Digital Factory Research Scientist. The candidate will dig out the needs
from business units and external customers, put forward innovation projects, discuss the projects with
customers, and accomplish the projects in time. Detailed responsibilities
- Identify problems, analyze information, and make evaluative judgements to recommend and implement solutions;
- Resolve issues by identifying and selecting solutions through the applications of acquired technical experience.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or related field;
- 3+ years of relevant experience in the front-end development, skill in Angular and experience in React is a plus;
- Ability to write high-performance, reusable code;
- Knowledge of version control systems;
- Required to speak English and Mandarin;
- Ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines or unexpected changes in expectations or requirements;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Mandarin and English.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
For nearly 170 years, pioneering technologies and the business models developed from them have been the foundation of Siemens’ success. Our central research and development unit – Technology (T) – plays an important role in this. Technology contributes to the Company’s success in many functions, including technology and innovation strategy, research and development, cooperation with universities and start-ups, patents and business excellence.
Officially opened in 2006, Technology China (T CN) is the largest innovation branch outside Germany. Many top-notch innovators work in Beijing, Shanghai, Suzhou, Nanjing, Wuhan, Qingdao and Tianjin. We combine the physical and the virtual worlds through our Core Technology Initiatives and research projects in the areas of data analytics, the Industrial loT, autonomous systems, systems integration, cyber security, etc. We are thus helping the Siemens Business Units turn inventions into successful innovations in the market.
We are looking forward
to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of
the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to
review your suitability for the role.
If you want know more Siemens job opportunities, please be free to log in our career website https://new.siemens.com/cn/zh/company/jobs.html.
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time