We are looking for a Human-centered Design Innovation manager here at the User Experience Design team in Siemens Corporate Technology China.
Your primary function as a Human-centered Design Innovation Manager is to work in design thinking projects for business innovation, product definition customer co-creation and other design projects as well as to train / coach Design Thinking on Siemens innovation projects.
What would be your tasks
• Planning, set up, conducting, and consulting on Design Thinking projects in order to assist in the creation of innovative products, services, and user experiences
• Developing, conceptualizing, and conducting customer co-creation workshops and trainings
• Coaching and teaching of Design Thinking methodology to Siemens R&D engineers and interdisciplinary project teams
• Assist in strategy development and Design Thinking portfolio advancement
• Planning and executing research work for further adaptation of the methodology for the industrial environment and for China.
• Acquisition and utilization of knowledge concerning the innovation trends in business and technology
• Developing a communication strategy for Design Thinking activities to facilitate understanding and knowledge transfer as well as promote activities as well cultural change within Siemens.
What are we looking for?
• Master degree in relevant field. (service design, business design, industrial design MBA etc)
Skills and expertise
• Design Thinking / User Centered Design in theory and practice. Project experience in Industry/B2B preferred
• Experience or knowledge in Lean startup
• Hands on experiences in Co-creation
• Be passionate about finding and resolving user pain points
• Design skills, e.g. sketching, hands-on prototyping and design software
• Workshop experience incl. moderation techniques, methods of discussion and cooperation
• Experiences in Business Model Canvas or other business design tools
• Team leadership, coaching, passionate and driven for innovation
• Project management, marketing, business development/acquisition, customer relationship skills
• High communication skills, negotiation skills, value selling techniques
• Established Network in the Design Thinking / User Centered Design Community
• English language skills are essential, fluent in reading and writing. Chinese language skills are preferred.
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time