Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees.
With us, you can do something significant that benefits society and human progress.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- · Testing of software and hardware for control & protection for HVDC/FACTS/AC Switchyard systems
- · Testing of primary electrical equipment in HV AC Switchyards
- · Testing and programming of numerical protection relays (preferably Siemens SIPROTEC family)
- · Preparation for factory test procedures, protocols and reports
- · Performing factory acceptance tests and site acceptance tests as per procedure for HVDC/FACTS C&P systems at factory and site
- · Troubleshooting and technical service support at customer sites
- · Updating of engineering documentation/drawings upon completion of factory and site tests
- · Job would involve extensive travelling to customer project sites and customer interaction
- · Knowledge of control systems and digital systems
- · keen interest in software programming and electronic circuitry
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- · B.E / B.Tech in Electrical/Electrical and Electronics with 3 to 6 years of experience.
- · Good knowledge in testing of software and hardware for control & protection for HVDC/FACTS/AC Switchyard systems. Experience on HVDC system is an advantage.
- · Good Knowledge in testing and programming of numerical protection relays
- · Must be technically sound to face Customer directly.
- · Good communication skills.
- · Good team lead, Multitasking & should be able to work & perform under time pressure
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Kalwa factory (Navi Mumbai). You’ll also get to visit other locations (project sites) in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time