Senior Developer – AI/ML (Deep Learning)
Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand.
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means - trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution Emerges. Knowledge means exchange - discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our team and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories.
What part will you play?
- Implement proof of concepts in the area of Engineering Systems and other innovation field topics where ML / AI technologies can be applied.
- Realize ML / AI product features
What you need to make real what matters.
- Experience: At least 7+ years of total experience with minimum 3 years on Machine Learning / Artificial Intelligence based applications
- Good programming knowledge in Python.
- Strong working knowledge in Deep learning and ML Algorithms.
- Strong working knowledge in Tensor Flow, KERAS, Pandas, NumPy, Sklearn, Matplotlib, seaborn.
- Knowledge in Natural language processing (NLP) & Deep Learning is required.
- Software Design & Development – OOPS/OOAD methodologies
- Experience in working with multi-site global teams is beneficial
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time