We are the catalyst for the industrial world’s digital transformation.
For more than 35 years, ground breaking technologies and business models engineered and developed by Siemens Turkey R&D department contributes to the global success of Siemens.
Our R&D activities focused on the fields of electrification, automation and digitalization, provides end-to-end support to our global customers on their unique digital transformation journey.
We aim to increase our strength on solution and product development with world class SW development experts, with the vision to be the digitalization partner for our global customers.
We need game changers like you, to bring the next level of smart manufacturing and infrastructure from mere concept to reality, develop tomorrow’s smart cities, and address the most critical digitalization challenges across a comprehensive range of industries.
We are looking for passionate Software Development Engineer/s ( Frontend Developer/s) who will be a member of our technology and innovation team responsible for new technology development and innovation projects within our organization.
What are my responsibilities ?
- Develop, test and deliver customer-specific UIs and innovative Frontend modules for diverse Mobile / IoT / Cloud / Web / Edge applications
- Work with partners and customers to create the highest quality and creative UIs.
- Plan and accommodate all mediums, screen sizes and device types
- Write effective unit tests and integration tests to ensure high quality software delivery, sprint after sprint
- Create responsive web applications using state of the art frontend frameworks
- Test and validate the proof of concepts together with engineering teams and customers for the best optimal solutions and configurations
- Be a part of Software development activities including:
- Design, prototyping, Coding, unit testing and integration
- Participating in review process
- Taking part in the complete product life-cycle
- Produce high quality and innovative deliverables for our customers
- Conform to Siemens processes, quality standards and guidelines
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- BSc. / MSc. in Computer Science or in related areas
- Very good command of English
- Minimum 3-years of experience in developing creative UI applications for diverse industries
- Experience in designing and developing responsive UI applications for web and mobile platforms
- Strong CSS skills w/ experience building responsive applications across a variety of browsers and devices using modern CSS3 techniques
- Professional and hands-on development experience in one of the following frameworks; React, Angular, Vue or Svelte
- Knowledge and Experience in Web Assembly and Progressive Web Applications
- Experience with source control tools like (Gitlab, Github, etc)
- Expert knowledge of maintaining and debugging live software systems
- Proficient in translating visual designs
- Passionate for developing simple, clean and attractive code
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
“At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds“
As Siemens, we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time