Siemens strongly believes in the value of a Digital Portfolio, hence Smart Infrastructure combines Digital Power Distribution and Digital Building Infrastructure technologies. Our Digital Portfolio will enable our customers to enjoy occupant’s intuitive buildings which are comfortable, safe, secure and energy efficient.
Smart infrastructure from Siemens intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries to adapt and evolve the way we live and work. We work together with customers and partners to build an ecosystem that intuitively responds to the needs of people and helps customers to better use resources. It helps our customers to thrive, communities to progress and supports sustainable development.
Join our Smart Infrastructure as Senior Design Engineer and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow
Your Role – International, Challenging And Future-Oriented!
- Study the projects technical documents and specification, drawings, relay metering (One Line Diagram) to define exact customer’s requirement
- Preparation of Base Design drawing for approval (SLD, general arrangement drawings, plan view arrangement, Ring Circuit Diagram, Interlocking Logic, list of Equipment, AC/DC Load Calculation, Heat dissipation, CT/VT Data and Protection Relay & Metering Schedule)
- Preparation of Detail Design drawing for customer’s approval. Complete schematic diagram, CT/VT diagrams, Equipment Diagram and Terminal Diagram.
- Preparation of manufacturing drawings needed to start fabrication at Switchgears factory
- Preparation as manufactured drawings & as built drawings after incorporating site feedback with related interfaces
Your Qualifications And Skills – Digital And Solid!
- B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in the same field of MV Switchgears and protection relays
- Good Knowledge in AIS & GIS MV Switchgears and its applications, familiar with IEC & ANSI standards
- Experience in protection relays for different manufacturers, metering devices, communication networks ..etc.
- Familiar with SEC and National Grid standards & practice
- Fluent in English language
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time