Siemens EDA is a global technology powerhouse. With some of the best-known brands in the world, Siemens has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, and reliability for more than 165 years.
We are seeking highly motivated, responsible and self-starting Product Engineer to join our forward thinking Calibre Product Engineering team in Cairo, Egypt.Main Responsibilities
- Responsible for fulfilling the role of Product Engineer (PE) by interacting closely with worldwide software engineering, product engineering, applications engineering (AEs) and customers.
- Provide in-depth technical support and training to our customers and AEs.
- Define and characterize the new tools capabilities, supporting research partnerships, and working closely with Product Marketing to communicate the value and benefits of new features and capabilities.
- Responsible for identifying new product needs and user case scenarios, capturing these as new product requirements, and working with Product Marketing and Engineering to deliver these new capabilities.
- B.Sc. in Computer Engineering, Electronics Engineering or Computer Science.
- Knowledge of Tcl/Tk is a plus!
- Knowledge of software process is an asset.
- Knowledge of the IC flow as well as Semiconductor fabrication and Physical Verification.
- Willingness & ability to travel, on occasion, to various Siemens sites around the world.
- Highly developed communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and share your knowledge with others.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary and a generous holiday allowance.
Siemens is an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on any grounds. We are committed to providing access, equal opportunity for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities.
Siemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Egypt Company (A Limited Liability Company - Private Free Zone)
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time