We are a software company, looking for an Application Engineer to join our next generation Manufacturing Planning applications for the automotive industry.
As an application engineer, you will be required to handle the quality of our products, looking at the user workflows as part of our entire solution, and support customer activities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Be part of the scrum development team to ensure continuous quality of deliverables in each iteration
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, coordinate and conduct testing activities, together with the team
- Help creating test automation
- Collaborating with product management, marketing and customer success and help creating customer facing materials
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
- 2+ years of experience in software quality assurance including functional test automation from a user experience perspective
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Strong analytical skills, technical aptitude, & written/verbal communication skills
- Strong focus on user experience
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experience with 3D Engineering applications – an advantage
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Superb collaboration and communication skills.
- Fast learner, highly motivated ,creative, responsible and a great team player.
- Excellent English (reading, writing speaking)
Can you see yourself learning, growing, and succeeding in this exciting position? If so, we want to meet you!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time