Organize and control of the logistics activities of area of operational purchasing with the objective of material supply, supplier delivery reliability to meet production and FG delivery satisfaction in maximum through the best possible logistics services (flow of material, value, information) as well as optimizing the processes and the use of resources.
What are my responsibilities?
1. Check daily purchasing requisition in SAP system, release PO, and track purchase order to meet production demand and delivery demand
2. Pull-in or Pull-out materials according to planning adjustment.
3. Align with supplier about delivery time, delivery frequency, ….to optimize supply chain to ensure material availability.
4. Responsibility for team objectives and adherence to company processes. Optimize, control and check the logistics processes.
5. Initiating and implementing process improvements and productivity measures
6. Organization, procedure, and process responsibility: Adapting and implementing efficient forms of organizations, procedures and processes, in order - taking account of business administration effects - to ensure potential for rationalization, optimize productivity and meet the safety requirements.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
1. Bachelor’s degree or above
2. Around 3 years working in logistic / operational procurement functions as well as cross-functional experience through working in other related logistics function.
3. High ownership culture and very strong result orientation
4. SAP knowledge, MRP principle, MM module operation
5. Knowledge of technical (product), contract law and IT tools are preferred
6. Has basic knowledge of ISO9001, ISO14001 and OHSAS18001
了解 ISO9001, ISO14001 and OHSAS18001运行基本规则。
7. Good English writing, reading, speaking and be able to give presentations / chairing meetings.