Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Account Specialist to Promote business growth.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- · Direct supervision and management of the Pack/Fill group employees to ensure compliant with product specification and process requirements following working instructions.
- · Detailed written documentation of work, creation, update and maintain SOPs, DMRs and other technical and production documentation, timely review batch records and related forms to ensure compliant with GDP.
- Provides technical and validation support with regard to equipment IQ/OQ/PQ and process validation activities as need.
- Effective communication and collaboration within department and external interfaces with Facility and Engineering, Technical Operations, Warehouse and Quality etc..
- Timely investigate and report product quality issues and provide technical support as need.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com.cn/
Your qualifications and experience:
- At least 5 years of successful experience in a directly related field (GMP and CFDA regulated environment, IVD experience a plus) and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above, project management experience is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience in Quality Management (CAPA, Change, Quality Notifications etc.).
- Microsoft Office experience required
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.com.cn/careers.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. <use your country EEO required language where applicable>
<Add contact information if applicable>
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Manufacturing Ltd., Shanghai
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time