Shape the future of a growing businesswith Our Team in Siemens Pakistan ...
We are a collection of innovative minds building the future, one day at a time. Together, we create technologies that take society further. We’re looking for people with skills and vision to build a better tomorrow.
Today, we are recruiting for Trainee Engineer to Join Our Team in Karachi and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
Your Role – Challenging and Future-Oriented!
- The Trainee Engineer will be working on the completion of various tasks assigned by the Supervisor, assisting other Engineers with project execution at site
- Co-ordination with customers during execution of projects
- Ensuring compliance on technical, commercial and EHS aspects during the execution of projects as per customer and Siemen’s requirements and policies
- Timely completion of projects while ensuring customer satisfaction
- Monitoring compliance with the stipulated documentation in accordance with specified guidelines and technical standards
- Planning and processing site logistics in relation to erection staging regular site discussions.
- Support in preparation of proposals / tenders for Transmission Service Portfolio for utilities and industrial customers
- Review of technical specifications and requirements of customer's inquiry
- Evaluate vendor's offer for technical compliance with the requirement
- Coordination with customers / sales team to understand their requirements & proposing the suitable solution
- Support in Sales & Marketing of Siemens products i.e. organizing presentations and meeting customers to technically brief about different solutions for business development for CS
- Providing support for further market penetration by searching new business prospects
- Working in liaison with utilities and private customers for acquiring information related to Siemens installed base at their substation/grid stations
- Support in technical scrutiny of vendors
Your Qualifications and Skills – Digital and Solid!
- Degree in Electrical Engineering from reputable University or college
- Knowledge of Substation HV Equipment and Protection Relays would be advantageous.
- Proficiency in MS Office while Knowledge of AUTOCAD would be advantageous.
- Analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Very good communication skills rounded by a very good level of English
- 100% flexibility to travel between Sites.
- A real Teamwork mentality
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Pakistan Engineering Co. Ltd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time