Siemens Digital Industries is an innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalization. In close collaboration with our partners and customers, we are the driving force for the digital transformation in the discrete and process industries.
Every day we push the boundaries of what is possible like developing state-of-the-art high-speed trains and intelligent robots. Therefore we need Ambassadors for new insights, hardworking storytellers, and passionate captivators in marketing and sales who make our customer relationships strong. We’ll open up endless possibilities for you to do just that; make the meaningful things a reality!
This is your role. What part will you play?
• To support Jyoti development team to extract the best possible solutions from Sinumerik portfolio and to maximise Siemens share at the Jyoti
• Application prove-out and Commissioning support for special features
• Conducting Pilot trials of New Products and services from Siemens Machine Tools group.
• Handling of technical escalations from Machine builder and its End users
• Conduct Product Trainings to Jyoti's Development team.
• Single point of contact for Jyoti's technical topics.
Education & Experience Required !
• B.E / Diploma in Electronics / Instrumentation / Mechatronics with 5 to 7 years of experience in Commissioning / service of Sinumerik CNC Systems and Servo Drives.
• Good networking skills, capability to develop positive relationship with design and manufacturing team
• Candidate should be effective communicator with analytical and technical skills, self starter with good team working skills and ownership.
You will be performing this from Rajkot city (Gujarat state), India, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come. We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow
Find out more about department at:
Digital Industries and about Siemens careers at Siemens