Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Scientific Partnerships CWE/CEET Zone Lead (f/m/d) Siemens Healthineers to drive our Scientific Partnerships strategy with key partners in the CWE (Central Western Europe) and CEET (Central Eastern Europe and Turkey) Zones, as part of our large international and strongly interdisciplinary EMEA Scientific Partnerships (SP) network in close alignment with the innovation roadmaps from our central Business Areas.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You lead the implementation and execution of the Scientific Partnerships strategy in the zones. To this end, you will develop, coordinate and support local resources in the respective country organizations. The development into a disciplinary leadership role is envisaged
- You prioritize, establish, maintain and develop close relationships with strategic research partners in the assigned zones in accordance with the respective Country Collaboration Managers, Zone Management and the Head of EMEA Scientific Partnerships
- You promote and monitor the ongoing dialogue between our Expert Community Leaders and pre-development teams of the individual business areas in order to reconcile high-quality technology roadmaps with long-term partnership goals
- You lead the Master Research Agreement negotiations and at the same time identify the main research lines with partner institutions. You will be supported by our Contract Office and the regional Collaboration Officer
- You monitor the progress of key ongoing strategic projects in the Zones, ensuring that milestones are met and results are delivered satisfactorily according to project schedules
- In addition, your tasks will include reporting on ongoing SP activities in the assigned zones with a focus on predefined KPIs
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at unter https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a university degree in medical technology, physics, clinical science, etc., ideally with a doctorate in research
- You have already gained long-term research experience in the field of medical imaging (diagnostic imaging; advanced therapies or lab diagnostics) or a related field (e.g. healthcare digitalization or machine learning methods) or have consulted for those areas
- You are experienced in the design of clinical/ research studies and have an extensive publications record, including numerous co-authored articles in international peer-reviewed scientific journals
- You have work experience in multinational companies and have held positions that require extensive cross-departmental interaction and a proven intercultural flair. International experience is an advantage
Your attributes and skills:
- You communicate effectively with C-level customers, academics such as professors and senior management. A broad external (with partners in the responsible zones) and internal (within Siemens Healthineers) network would be desirable
- You are a strong communicator in German and English (written and spoken)
- You have outstanding organizational talent, work largely independently, are process-oriented and thorough. At the same time, you pursue a creative approach to solutions through personal communication
- You are passionate about innovation in healthcare.
Depending on the experience- and qualifications background of the applicant, task enrichment into the area above the general pay scale is possible.
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Marlena Maier.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time