For Siemens Leasing in Kartal we are looking for a Sales professional for our Siemens related leasing business. This role will be responsible for identifying and developing sales opportunities with Siemens businesses and potential new customers.
What are my responsibilities?
- Work with all targeted customers including Siemens partners, suppliers and end-customers within the specified area which has a significant volume potential in order to maximize new business
- Collaborate with Siemens sales teams closely within the identified market verticals and harvest new sales opportunities
- Agree and implement weekly and monthly call plans (include visit and telephone) for all potential customers
- Assist Sales & Marketing Manager to create innovative financing solutions that can be tailored for different business areas
- Prepare, present and negotiate leasing offers with customers
- Ensure achievement of volume and profitability targets on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Prepare periodical call reports for key customers
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- University degree in Business Administration, Economics, Engineering or related fields
- 3-5 years of sales experience in leasing or finance sector
- Fluency in English both written and spoken, German will be an asset
- Advance level of MS Office Applications
- Analytical thinking, results driven and high quality-oriented approach
What else do I need to know?
- Military service should have been completed for male candidates
- No restriction for travelling
“At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds“
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Finansal Kiralama A.S.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time