What are my responsibilities?
- Proactively identify new customers and develop a suitable customer approach
- Proactively identify opportunities for Large Drives Application for Solutions, Products and Services
- Create and Drive opportunity to generate order intake to achieve Individual and Overall Targets
- Plan and execute sales activities in order to meet order intake, net sales and gross margin targets
- Gather feedback from customer (customer inquiries), provide ideas and suggestions on product and service adaption and development and after-sales service.
- Prepare proposal with responsibility for all bid costing and their accuracy and quality
- Build-up, maintain and develop good relationships with customer assess, customers needs, suggest product and service adaption when necessary.
- Execute and Co-ordinate with the Operation Team, Purchasing Team and Logistics Team regarding all order processing to ensure on-time delivery of goods to customers
- Define Sales Approach, Prepare Sales Kits and Drive for Achievement of the Targeted (Assigned) Portfolio
- Track, Report current and future sales opportunities on a monthly basis to the sub-division manager
- Other as assign by superior
What do I need to quality for this jobs?
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 3-7 year of experience in Sales related to Motor and Drive, Large Motor/Drive is preference
- Sales and Services Mindset
- Systematic Thinking with Flexibility Working
- Good interpersonal, communication skills and customer oriented
- Good team player, communication skills and customer oriented
- Good of English, both written & spoken skills and proficient in MS Office
- Have own car and able to travel upcountry
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time