As Cybersecurity Professional you will be part of an experienced team providing Cybersecurity support to Siemens IT, particularly taking care of a global unit in charge for operational tasks and strategic projects within IT.
Your day-to-day operations include among others providing Cybersecurity advisory on various topics, implementing and overseeing strategies to assess and mitigate Cybersecurity Risks, safeguarding the corporation and its critical assets as well as Crisis Management and security incident management.
As a SPoC (Single Point of Contact) you will be responsible for the following tasks regarding the supported unit:
- Review potential assets not included in inventory databases, fixing the issue and performing the criticality analysis (C/I/A, etc.) for them along with business and technical units.
- Perform security gap and risk analysis for critical applications to ensure compliance with mandatory corporate controls, find and communicate deficiencies and its related risks and agree on a project plan to fix the findings and on risk treatment of residual risks.
- Support raising, approving and maintaining exceptions in the corporate Exception Handling tool whenever a mandatory security requirement cannot be fulfilled temporarily due to technical or other reasons.
- Early identification of new initiatives, development/acquisition of applications and transformation projects in order to ensure Cybersecurity is embedded within them in compliance with policies.
- Security: Ensure Cybersecurity by design and by default of IT services and applications by being part of strategic projects and operational activities.
- Strategy: Develop and drive topics of strategic relevance together with relevant stakeholders
- Innovation: Think out of the box and find smart solutions to ensure Cybersecurity by design and by default in balance with useability, customer satisfaction, speed and cost efficiency.
- Awareness: Perform and support Cybersecurity awareness and training initiatives, especially with focus to secure development and testing due to the nature of unit
- Stakeholder management: Establish strong network within IT as well as in CYS to support your key stakeholders in their daily responsibilities
Use your skills to move the world forward.
- Computer science master degree or related.
- Highly valuable a general certification in Cybersecurity as CISSP or CISM, and/or master’s degree or similar general training in information security.
- 5-7 years of experience in Cybersecurity, preferred as Cybersecurity / Information Security Manager or similar Senior position.
- Practical knowledge on ISO and NIST Cybersecurity Frameworks.
- Experience as coordinator for Cybersecurity topics in matrix organizations.
- Experience in Cloud Security strategies, Zero Trust and/or other innovative IT topics.
- Experience in at least 3 of the following topics (more will be a plus): incident management, vulnerability management, security audits, application security, security design and requirements specification, security advisory, network security and segmentation, encryption, user inventory and access management, disaster recovery planning, risk analysis.
We will also consider the following skills.
- English fluent proficiency, German is a plus.
- Profound knowledge of IT.
- Strategic and innovative mindset.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills at senior management level.
- Customer focus and relationship management.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Do you want to know more about Cybersecurity at Siemens? www.siemens.com/cybersecurity
CCS-IT-2 #cybersecurity #ciberseguridad #CTCYS #LI-DL
*Please send your CV in English, otherwise your application will not be considered.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experience makes us more competitive and better able to respond successfully to society's demands. That's why we value candidates who reflect the diversity we enjoy in our company.
Company: Siemens Holding S.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time