Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for global marketing of the newest and most premium product line for the Computed Tomography business unit and lead a comprehensive & all-round marketing team
- As marketing leader for this unique product line, you are expected to drive marketing programs with strong clinical and customer impact and be able to translate this into strong global competitiveness and market share
- You will be responsible for launching a completely new CT brand with associated marketing, branding and PR initiatives
- Your focus will be to solidly establish the product within the market and manage the corresponding price and value position. In addition, you are also leading the positioning within our existing portfolio
- Linked to your product line, you are also expected to align, lead and launch cross business line products with clinical and commercial impact (e.g., Syngo, AIRC, etc.)
- Together with the product definition you will develop a sustainable product roadmap and thus ensure the economic success of the CT business
- Furthermore, you are responsible for competitive intelligence and prepare competitive arguments for sales together with your team. This also includes monitoring CT market developments and trends
- You will coordinate the planning and implementation of relevant international trade fairs and congresses as well as for sales training in cooperation with the regions
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Computed tomography
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a successfully completed degree in marketing
- You have many years of professional experience in the marketing of medical technology products
- You have a very good understanding of marketing methods and tools as well as CT technologies
- Ideally, you have already gained professional and/or disciplinary management experience
- As the Marketing Manager of our newest and most innovative product line, you bring similar innovation to marketing, launch programs and customer engagement initiatives
- You have demonstratable experience in executing online and offline marketing initiatives. The ability to speak to how these channels work together is important
- In addition, you have leadership qualities and sound experience in motivating and developing teams
Your attributes and skills:
- You are comfortable in speaking with customers on both technical and clinical level as well as translating their needs/ trends back into technical product solutions. Therefore, you communicate business fluently in German and English, furthermore you have very good presentation skills and a self-confident appearance
- You show the ability to manage multiple projects with varying priority at one time – to deliver results on time and at budget
- For trade fairs, congresses, and customer visits, you are willing to undertake business trips (approx. 30%) both nationally and internationally
- Your profile is rounded off by team spirit, a high level of self-motivation as well as independent and goal-oriented work
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Marlena Maier.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time