This role is focus on the product and project management extended to key opinion leader maintenance, market investigation, product training, key project management etc.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The incumbent will also be responsible for, but not limiting to the following duties:
- Create go-to-market plan and drive implementation of the responsible products to achieve business target;
- Support sales and distributor with necessary tools, proposals and trainings;
- Develop and maintain key opinion leaders to endorse product value and company branding;
- Key project management and following up
This description is a summary of principle responsibilities and is not intended to include all duties may be assigned.
EDUCATION & SKILLS:
· Bachelor degree or above of medical, biology, pharmacy or IT education background is must needed;
· Excellent English skills in speaking, reading and writing;
· Excellent data analysis and paper work skill
· Minimum of 3 years work experience, including at least 1 year in marketing or sales in related industry.
· Demonstrated commercial acumen to help with market/product/customer strategy as well as selling skills
· Being experienced in hospital IT solution is preferred.
This position also requires:
· Skilled in time management and process assignment
· Work reliably with internal function and skilled in customer relationship maintenance.
· Prioritize assigned work assuring milestones are achieved
· Seek innovative ways to accomplish objectives
· Identify and focus on critical deliverables and high priority assignments
This position may require business traveling in a frequently situation.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Diagnostics (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time