Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We are a collection of over 372, 000 minds building the future, one day at a time. Together, we create technologies that take society further.
We’re looking for people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Smart Infrastructure/Siemens Digital Managed Application & Services team as our Senior Project Manager and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
This is an outstanding opportunity to own key projects focusing on software, Smart Metering and Smart Grid within the Energy and/or Utilities sector.
You will be an Agile coach and mentor with the ability able to share experience of agile practices and drive adoption across all change activities.
With our fantastic remote working policy, a location across the UK is flexible, with the view to be in our Nottingham office when needed.
It’s incredibly important that our people enjoy working here and therefore we take great pride in having a friendly, helpful, and engaging culture. We also appreciate that development and training is important to many and that’s why we have an encouraging environment which invests in our employee’s development, whether that’s Chartership, training or mentoring.
Feel free to click on this link to see what it’s like to work here; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vmmNjaEr04
Change the future with us.
As our Senior PM, you will take full responsibility for the definition, documentation, and successful completion of complex projects (typically with significant business, technical, political, or high-profile impact, and high-risk dependencies).
· You will lead the Project Management team, developing individuals and assigning tasks based on aptitude and availability
· Deliver to time and cost large, complex projects and programmes to support business objectives
· Agile coach and mentor, able to share experience of agile practices and drive adoption across all change activities. You will adopt and adapts project management methods and tools, selecting appropriately from plan-driven/predictive approaches or more adaptive (iterative and agile) approaches.
· Ensures that effective project control, change control, risk management and testing processes are maintained. Monitors and controls resources, revenue and capital costs against the project budget and manages expectations of all project stakeholders
· Plans, directs, and co-ordinates activities to manage and implement a programme from contract /proposal initiation to final operational stage including the transition into “business-as-usual”; plans, schedules, monitors, and reports on activities related to the programme.
· Ensures that programmes are managed to realise business benefits and that programme management is informed by an awareness of current technical developments.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
We are looking for an innovate, customer focused Project Manager with experience within the Energy and/or Utilities sector with knowledge of UK energy industry, Smart Metering, Smart Grid, Asset Management, Field Services and Resource Planning.
You will be responsible for delivering high impact and key projects across our Managed Services business - A project management qualification such as Prince2, PMP Agile accreditations such as Scrum master or Agile Project Management are essential!
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, holiday allowance, pension, and other additional benefits. We celebrate the fact that our employees are individuals and have different wants and needs. With this in mind, we have a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you.
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all our applicants. See our flexibility culture here.
We have partnered with VERCIDA, the UK's largest diversity and inclusion focused careers site where all our vacancies are in an accessible format. If you require any reasonable adjustments to be made to enable you to participate in the recruitment process, please let us know via our FAQ section here or contact the recruiter.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens plc
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time