Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Business Developer (f/m/d) for the Installed Base Business and help customers maximize the potential of their installed Siemens Healthineers systems throughout the system life cycle with a wide range of innovative solutions in refurbished business and options & upgrades business.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will support high-level business development matters from idea development, analysis, elaboration of decision models and project management to implementation support
- You will also develop, evaluate and implement new business models to be used in the installed base sphere in connection with IBD services
- Your role as a Business Developer will see you actively influence the strategic orientation of IBD by preparing decision models for the management team and maintaining an overview of all potential IBD growth areas
- You will actively promote the implementation of strategic initiatives within IBD
- You will work closely with other organizational units (including imaging modalities and customer service, among others) and Regions within Siemens Healthineers
- You will reflect innovative business ideas in the external market by approaching customers directly
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a master’s degree in a commercial or technical subject
- You already have first professional experience in business development, marketing, strategy or innovation
- Holders of a bachelor’s degree who have additional professional experience in this area are also welcome to apply
- You have basic knowledge of project and process management and understand how to use the associated tools for support
- Ideally you will also be generally familiar with the workflows and processes of medical service providers and in clinical areas (radiology, oncology, neurology and cardiology)
Your attributes and skills:
- You will be consulting and coordinating intensively with our sales regions, so very good written and spoken English language skills are required. A good knowledge of German will also be necessary as our team language is German
- Your personal attributes include very good communication skills
- You are a creative team player with an entrepreneurial spirit and an obvious focus on quality and results
- You have an understanding of financial indicators and how they influence business decisions
- You are very much a "Why not?" person rather than a "Why?" person. You will be able to advance our plans quickly and will also have the courage to terminate projects early when necessary
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 65,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Somya Shetty.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time