Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now as a Supply Chain Project Manager (PM) supporting our global Head of Program Strategy within SCM! This is a highly visible Project Management role that will be intimately involved in executing one of our most ambitious initiatives, called Supply Chain Cost Optimization driving Resilience and Edge (SCORE) program. Given the increasing complexity of Siemens Healthineers’ supply chain, with multiple platforms and a broad assay menu, SCORE is a transformational program that aims to improve our operations and competitiveness. It focuses on:
- Optimizing our manufacturing network for both reagents and instruments
- Improving how we manage our global supply chains and how we benefit from an improved cost position through operational excellence
- Enhancing supplier relationships to drive cost competitiveness, as well as product quality and reliability
- Establishing effective end-to-end SCM processes from sourcing to delivery to reduce scrap, centralize inventory management, and improve warehouse and shipping logistics
Once the SCORE program has been completed, estimated in 2025, this role will report into the newly formed SCM Strategic Program Management Office (PMO).
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Supply Chain PM, you will be responsible for:
- The primary responsibility of this role will be to support various cross-functional teams within the overall program. These teams will be located at multiple locations globally.
- A secondary responsibility will be leveraging data analytics to provide sound recommendations for critical project decisions, including make versus buy, manufacturing locations, capital investment return, etc. As part of the SCM Strategy team, this role will also provide data driven analyses to support new initiatives intended to improve current processes.
- This role may also require the PM to lead certain teams/initiatives to drive results and achieve the expected outcomes.
- Ad hoc project management tasks, as appropriate within a project environment, will be a regular part of this role. These will include project scheduling and reporting, risk management, stakeholder communications/presentations, general project coordination and documentation such as running meetings and distributing minutes, following up on open action items, etc.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to develop your career with Healthineers:
- Navigating a highly matrixed organization
- Influencing without authority
- Driving positive results under tight deadlines without sacrificing quality
Required skills, education, and experience that will enable you to succeed in this role:
- BS/BA in related discipline
- 2-5 years of demonstrated leadership and/or project management
- Proficiency with MS Project and MS Office (Work, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to travel internationally, if necessary
- Willing to travel up to 20%, if necessary and appropriate
Preferred skills, education, and experience:
- PM certification
- Experience working in a regulated / FDA environment
- Understanding of GMP manufacturing
- Prior project experience that spans borders, time zones, cultures and/or languages
- Prior experience working in a large, matrixed organization
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities. (use your country EEO required language where applicable)
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.