INSIDE TRAINING SALES POSITION – St. Louis, MO.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
As part of the Americas zone Sales organization, sells Siemens Software training options via telephone or electronic means to customers and prospects. Develop and managing sales opportunities from inception to close. Generates prospective training opportunities through outbound activity including phone calls and email. Follow up on previous training opportunities and inbound referrals and sales leads moving them to a sales opportunity or disengaged. Discuss training requirements directly with customer to identify specific training needs and determine best Siemens solution.
Responsible for selling training services via phone and email to potential customers.
• Identifies specific customer training needs, works with Resource Manager or Engagement Manager, if needed, to determine best training solution.
• Collaborates across sales teams to identify training opportunities.
• Maintains and tracks all activity related to opportunity including calling activity, stage, next step and close date.
• Creates and delivers product quotes to customer
• Manages and renews self-paced training subscriptions
• Participates in Sales events.
• 1-3 years inside sales and/or direct selling experience is required
• B.S. or 4-year college degree required
• Strongly prefer a current Siemens DISW employee
• Works well on a team and has strong communication skills
• Self-motivated and target driven
• Strong PC Skills including Microsoft Office
• Strong preference for candidates currently residing in the greater St. Louis area, or may consider Charlotte, Austin or Detroit
NOTE: Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the USA. Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the USA.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.