Siemens Smart Infrastructure connects buildings and cities to make them smarter and more energy efficient. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Working with our global customers and partners, we help to build intelligent solutions and flawless places in the full range of buildings where we live, work and relax.
Siemens SI has its global headquarters in Switzerland. Region Europe, with around 7’400 colleagues, is responsible for the solution and service business and is market leader in Europe.
Together, we build technologies that take society further. Change the future with us!
What are your main responsibilities?
- Implementation of digitization and paperless production pilot programs at the Manufacturing unit;
- Alignment and analysis of existing projects in other Units and applicability studies in Portugal;
- Generation of new ideas for simplification, digitalization and automation of manufacturing processes;
- Development of digital process to ensure measurement, collection and reporting of KPI's in an automated way;
- Process Improvements and further development proposals.
What do you need to qualify for this job?
- Master Degree in Industrial Management or similar;
- Fluent English (written and spoken);
- Motivation for learning and continuous improvement;
- Ability to work under pressure, responsibility and autonomy;
- Ability to communicate with others, critical thinking and dynamism;
Our Office Perks
Fresh fruit and coffee, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
#Siemens #Join #Peopleatsiemens
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time