- Understand the needs of the aligned business(es) and stakeholders. Successfully execute the talent acquisition strategy.
- Understanding of the digital position (e.g. firmware/embedded software) and/or building technologies talent market. Continuously build up talent pool for the business
- Responsible for the recruitment and selection process from end to end that including posting jobs, screening resumes and interview candidates and offer negotiation.
- Build up networks to find qualified passive candidates, promotion company branding to influence candidates during the selection process.
- Fulfill open position according to business request, have strong problem-solving ability
- Initiate and lead recruiting project. Driving critical talent acquisition topic.
- Bachelor's degree or above, passionate in recruiting.
- 5-8 years end-to-end recruiting experiences.
- Experience in employer branding and/or social media recruiting is a plus
- Good communication skill both in English and Chinese
- Mature, able to solve problems and challenges independently
- Be positive and willing to collaborate.
- Good learning agility, good team player.
Organization: Human Resources
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time