Digital Project Manager – UAE / Dubai
Siemens strongly believes in the value of a Digital Portfolio, hence Smart Infrastructure combines Digital Power Distribution and Digital Building Infrastructure technologies. Our Digital Portfolio will enable our customers to enjoy occupant’s intuitive buildings which are comfortable, safe, secure and energy efficient.
Smart infrastructure from Siemens intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries to adapt and evolve the way we live and work. We work together with customers and partners to build an ecosystem that intuitively responds to the needs of people and helps customers to better use resources. It helps our customers to thrive, communities to progress and supports sustainable development.
Join our Smart Infrastructure Managed Service division as the Network Operations and Projects Head and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
Your Role – International, Challenging And Future-Oriented!
In this role, you will act as the interface and point of contact Siemens and the customer while reporting to the Siemens Digital Enterprise Business country management. You will lead the delivery of all the below deliverables to the customer PMO as per the final contract for the smart services as listed in the Siemens scope of work.
- Owning the overall delivery of the smart services and implementation as per the scope defined in the contract
- Facilitating the definition of project missions, goals, tasks, and resource requirements
- Assembling the project staff; for their technical or functional development, performance, and/or termination during the project
- Managing the project budget and resource allocation
- Facilitate the definition of service levels and customer requirements.
- Interact regularly with the customer PMO to determine the needs of the customer and to develop plans for improving delivery.
- Lead and manage the timely build, installation, testing and commissioning of all the elements as listed in the contract document
- Manage the functional acceptance testing of the smart services as per the final test cases agreed with the governance/PMO
- Own and manage the Siemens resources presence forecast
- Own and manage the Siemens invoicing and payment plan. Submit invoices and follow up for timely payment collection
- Manage and communicate the project cash flow to the Siemens country management on a monthly basis
- Forecast and report the probable issues and risks to the smart services to the governance and the Siemens country management
- Ensure the delivery of the listed services adheres to the methodology defined for the project by the governance/PMO
- Attend weekly/monthly internal steering committee meeting and present progress, issues, risks and mitigations to the committee
Your Qualifications And Skills – Digital And Solid!
- 10+ year experience in SDLC for end user facing products. In depth understanding of BRS, HLD, LLD, FAT, UAT and H2O processes for software delivery
- 7+ years hands on experience in software build, implementation, testing and hand over to support projects for end user facing software.
- Hands on experience in Agile and Waterfall methods of project delivery
- PMP and ITIL certification and experience in delivering software and IT integration projects
- 7+ years’ experience in running requirements gathering workshops and functional/user testing workshops with the end customer
- Experience in bug/issue management on the delivered software to seek successful UAT sign off
- Experience in using issue management tools like JIRA to efficiently manage the software testing and user testing process
- Experience in IOT systems integration and delivery is a plus
- Ability to build, manage and update project plans for the main program and the sub programs with every solution vendor
- Ability to understand the overall architecture and responsibilities of the 3rd party vendors to efficiently manage the delivery to the customer
- Ability to efficiently track the requirements, use cases and UI design components against the delivered scope to manage the change management process and raise CRs as needed
- Own the overall solution delivery scope from requirements mapping, design, build and testing to manage the delivery to the end customer
- Build and execute the project delivery in line with the payment milestones and raise invoices based on successful deliverable sign off
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industrial LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time