Conducts feasibility and functional requirements studies for the automation of test routines and software programs with focus on surpassing customer expectations, on achieving high quality and on-time delivery. Develop test programs based on R&D released test and verification diagnostics. Plans, documents and implements product tests and verifications. Performs test engineering services for the diagnosis of software and/or emulation hardware functional failures to identify root cause of failure and actions for repair. Works on product design & development of HW and SW products based on testing results. Ensures the overall functional quality of the released product on all required platforms and mechanism. Can be technical project lead. Works with general supervision on complex projects with latitude for independent judgment. Moderate skills with high level of proficiency and technical expertise.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
· The individual will be responsible for the testing (QA – quality assurance) of the Design to Silicon Division's Modeling set of products. Testing would involve the following:
· Automation of all test cases developed.
· Regression testing
· The individual will work closely with the R & D team and product marketing team to test all functionality developed by R&D and ensure that it effectively meet customer's needs.
· Providing all stakeholders (R&D, Marketing etc) with appropriate regression reports in a timely manner.
Experience : 3 to 5 Years
Location : Bangalore
· Technical degree in Computer Engineering/Computer Science/Electronic Engineering or equivalent is required.
· Strong hands on experience in Python scripting or (Perl, Tcl/Tk) and Knowledge of shell scripting
· Good understanding of Unix/Linux operating system environments required.
· Strong hands on experience in Automation testing (Selenium) & manual testing
· Design, develop and test the frame work, Test plan creation
· Strong in regression test, Performance testing, Manual testing of functionality
· Knowledge in CI/CD tools
· Knowledge of software quality assurance processes and experience with maintaining suites is required.
· The candidate must have good written and verbal communication skills;
· Self-motivated and able to work independently
· Able to thrive and improve in a multifaceted multi-site fast-paced development environment.
· Domain knowledge (Nice to have): The candidate should have a good knowledge and experience with IC physical design, layout, and verification tools; and IC manufacturing process flows. (Not compulsory but good to have)
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time