Siemens Global Business Services (GBS) is a Siemens Service Company that provides innovative digital solutions and customer-oriented business services. With more than 20 years of experience, Siemens GBS taps into its understanding of how organizations and businesses work to seamlessly integrate, digitalize and optimize business processes with a portfolio that covers end-to-end business needs. Its current portfolio in the areas of Finance, HR, Supply Chain Management and Engineering Services includes smart and digital end-to-end services in the areas of Opportunity-to-Cash, Purchase-to-Pay, Record-to-Report, Hire-to-Retire, Business Solutions & Services, Project Services and Transformation, Digital Solutions, and Temporary Personnel. With about 9,000 employees at nine service centers and more than 40 branch offices around the world, Siemens Global Business Services has a global footprint. Customer proximity enables GBS to take on key operations and functions with adaptable, flexible teams. These teams are ready to act in a changing business environment, take on challenges and fulfil market needs – to enable GBS customers to realize their ambitions.
Are you ready to be part of the change and help us make real what matters?
For our team based in Prague we are looking for a candidate on the position of a Data Consultant. Data Consultants, acting as an interface between the business and technology worlds, leverage a cutting-edge process analysis platform to gather the as-is state of customers’ business processes. They identify potentials for process optimization and recommend as well as implement suitable value-creating solutions jointly with the Digital Solutions teams and the technology partner, Celonis.
What role will you play?
- You consult our customers along the entire service lifecycle, from identification of demand through the implementation of solutions to the monitoring of the achieved results.
- You independently conduct workshops with the customers to gather demand for process improvement and translate the customers’ goals into high-impact use cases.
- You understand end-to-end process maps and match activities and tasks with their representation in enterprise applications and systems.
- You conduct process and task mining analyses and build dashboards to support data-driven decision making and performance management.
- You leverage your previous experience in data or business process consulting to manage internal and external stakeholders successfully, acting as a product owner in data projects.
- You work jointly with the Digital Solutions teams and our technology partner, Celonis, to select suitable solutions and implement measures for value realization.
- You convincingly present results and realized value to stakeholders from senior management.
- You manage the ecosystem of partners, data and platform providers (e.g., Siemens IT, SaaS cloud providers, Celonis) to maintain agile and stable operations.
Does this sound Good? Our perfect candidate must have…
- Successfully completed university degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Information Systems-oriented Business Administration, Economics or Management or other equivalent technical disciplines.
- At least 3 - 5 years of experience in IT-Consulting or implementation of Data Mining or Process Mining solutions (e.g., Celonis, PowerBI, Qlik, Tableau).
- Knowledge and experience in SAP Systems and data models.
- Proven track record of implementing enterprise-level solutions and business intelligence applications including ETL.
- Knowledge and experience in programming languages, preferably SQL and Python, is a strong plus.
- Knowledge and experience in Machine Learning is of advantage.
- Experience in agile development and project management (e.g., Scrum) is a strong plus.
- High flexibility to adapt to a fast-changing technological and organizational environment.
- Strong analytical skills, especially regarding the identification of value potentials and business-technology fit.
- Strong communication skills, knowledge on how to align with both product teams and stakeholders.
- Ability to drive the adoption of new concepts and processes.
- A mindset for curiosity, ownership and positivity, fitting well within our organizational culture.
- Strong command of English is required, German is an advantage.
You will love to have:
Flexible home office policy and flexible schedule, canteen in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, social and networking events. We also provide access to e-learning platforms and discounts with partners!
#Siemens #peopleatsiemens #gbspartnerofchoice
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time