LDA Finance Controller 财务控制专员 (北京)
Looking for challenging and future-oriented role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
POC LDA Expense and RIC Controller is chiefly responsible to manages controlling operations related to Expense and Internal Control, i.e. Budgeting, analyzing, forecasting and reporting of expense and act as the interface to corporate functions/ external auditor in regard to HBI and HBII Auditing.
He / She will be responsible for:
- Ensuring coherence with Financial Guideline and Standards, policies and procedures, and make adoption to respective processes.
- Expense Budget Planning as
- Benchmark expense budget with industry and best practice
- Planning & Budgeting modeling to drive resource efficiency and optimize resource allocation.
- Make and complete the budget according to the defined schedule and align with the department Strategy and target.
- Build up expense management models
- To Monitor actual and Forecasts of Expense
- drive and complete the forecast according to the defined schedule
- Analyze variance on the chronological, actuals and other dimensions
- Conduct deep dive analysis on major spending items.
- Act as the interface, according to IFRS guidelines, in regards to internal control and auditing.
- Co-ordination and liaison between Divisional and Corporate functions, such as Tax, Accounting &Controlling (A&C), and our internal /external auditors
- Special Project Support, on an ad-hoc basis, to provide support to the strategic projects.
- 5-year working experience, understanding of finance, order management process and models
- Self-learning, independent and fast
- Business proximity and entrepreneurial thinking, Strong analytical skills
- Profound communication skills;
- Strong accounting knowledge, familiar with accounting guidelines.
- Familiar with SAP ( FI/CO, SD, PP ) & Microsoft Office
- Experience in Internal Audit, Business Controlling/Administration, General Accounting is preferred
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time