Your tasks and responsibilities:
· initiate and maintain collaborative relationships with customers
· establish and maintain the close communication to HQ R&D department
· manage the fix asset in sites and the collaboration process according to MOR 3.3/3
· make outcome for research and articles
· Acting as interface for Siemens working on customer site, while maintaining close collaboration with local business unit and R&D Headquarter.
· Leading the design and implementation of research projects in a way consistent with international standards and in the interest of Siemens and the partner.
· Manage the collaboration process with main partners, including project design, project implementation, milestone follow-up, completion of data collection, storage and presentation and final closure of the projects
· Prepare and write scientific papers and case studies together with external partners to ensure the work has impact in the scientific community.
· Demonstrate purpose, process and results of collaboration projects as requested, internally and externally.
· Offer help and advice on topics related to MR research and to help meet customer requirements for research.
· Support to liaise with the other medical imaging departments in Siemens.
· Offer research related cases and feedbacks based on HQ request.
Your qualifications and experience:
· Internationality, either by study abroad or demonstration of International work is mandatory
· Excellent command of English, both written and spoken is essential.
· Basic Medical knowledge is a clear plus for collaboration scientist with non-Medical background.
· Experience publishing and presenting scientific work to the Medical community
· Positive attitude, out-going personality, hard-working, and open-minded
· Motivation and capability for self-learning is highly regarded, as well as willingness and availability to travel
· PhD or MD in Clinical medicine/ Biomedical engineering/ Medical physics
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time