At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Candidate will provide ownership for a range of product engineering tasks in new product development and support across a number of tools in the 2.5D and 3DIC space.
- Help drive product roadmaps to solve emerging needs by defining new product requirements and/or capabilities of current product offerings.
- Perform initial system level testing of new product functions, including partnering with beta customers in their evaluations.
- Provide performance optimization, detailed troubleshooting and customer support of Calibre PV products.
- Develop and deploy documentation of new tool capabilities, customer training, and distribution of material.
- BS/MS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, or related field and 1-3 years of progressive experience in a related occupation.
- Academic or confirmed industry experience in the following: EDA tools and flows; EDA tool deck development or deck modification; EDA tool syntaxes (e.g. SVRF, TVF, iPVS syntax, ICV syntax, TcL); Unix/Linux operating systems.
The Ideal Candidate should demonstrate:
- Familiarity with IC and packaging design flows.
- Previous experience with product development.
- Script-programming skills with languages such as TCL, Perl, Python, Shell, etc.
- Familiarity with Unix/Linux operating systems.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Ability to collaborate as part of cross-functional team.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Willingness to travel.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Development Services CJSC
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time