At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
NOTE: During the current global health crisis, the priority for Siemens Digital Industries Software is the health and well-being of our entire community including current and future employees, which may add time to our hiring processes. We appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our website to learn more about how Siemens is responding to the pandemic.
Candidate will provide ownership for a range of product engineering tasks in new product development and support across a number of tools in the 2.5D and 3DIC space.
- Help drive product roadmaps to solve emerging needs by defining new product requirements and/or capabilities of current product offerings.
- Perform initial system level testing of new product functions, including partnering with beta customers in their evaluations.
- Provide performance optimization, detailed troubleshooting and customer support of Calibre PV products.
- Develop and deploy documentation of new tool capabilities, customer training, and distribution of material.
- BS/MS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, or related field and 1-3 years of progressive experience in a related occupation.
- Academic or confirmed industry experience in the following: EDA tools and flows; EDA tool deck development or deck modification; EDA tool syntaxes (e.g. SVRF, TVF, iPVS syntax, ICV syntax, TcL); Unix/Linux operating systems.
The Ideal Candidate should demonstrate:
- Familiarity with IC and packaging design flows.
- Previous experience with product development.
- Script-programming skills with languages such as TCL, Perl, Python, Shell, etc.
- Familiarity with Unix/Linux operating systems.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Ability to collaborate as part of cross-functional team.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Willingness to travel.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Development Services CJSC
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time