We at Smart Infrastructure Division in Siemens Ltd. is one of the top tier global suppliers of products, systems, solutions, and services for the efficient, reliable, and intelligent transmission and distribution of electrical power. As the trusted partner for the development and extension of an efficient and reliable power infrastructure that industry and the portfolio they need.Join us! We Make Real What Matters. This Is Your Role.
- Responsible for customer relationship management with DISCOM’s and PGCIL.
- Responsible for meeting Order Intake target and timely submission of offers as per necessary processes.
- Responsible for correctness of offers and driving LoA’s.
- Coordinate with other departments for special topics and Drive spec-in with Technical Promotion and Sales Teams.
- Development of vendor ecosystem for Distribution business and maintain relationship with strategic System Integrators.
- Lead and motivate the team of engineers towards growing Distribution business.
We are seeking for a Bachelor in Electrical or Electronic Engineering with proven track record and experience of 14-15 years in Electrical Distribution systems and/or Power Automation systems with expertise in control & protection, automation systems will be preferred.
- Good knowledge of interpretation and application of the electro technical languages, symbology and IEC standards.
- Available to travel for national and international business trip.
- Self-motivated, quick and assertive.
- Calm, collected and collaborative work well under pressure and comfortable with change and complexity in dynamic environments.
- Interpersonal and Communication Skills with focus on both internal and external customers.
- Should be a team player and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Able to work in a multinational environment
WE’VE GOT QUITE A LOT TO OFFER. HOW ABOUT YOU?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in across Gender, LGBTQ+, Abilities & Ethnicity. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow
Find out more about Smart Infrastructure at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/topic-areas/smart-infrastructure.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time