We're enhancing the way we live and work by intelligently connecting energy systems, buildings and industries!!
Smart infrastructure from Siemens makes the world a more connected and caring place – where resources are valued, where impact on the world is considered, where sustainable energy is delivered reliably and efficiently. It provides the flexible infrastructure to allow society to evolve and respond to changing conditions. Technology and the ingenuity of people come together to be at one with our environments and to care for our world. We do this from the macro to the micro level, from physical products, components and systems to connected, cloud-based digital offerings and services. Siemens offers a broad portfolio of grid control and automation; low- and medium-voltage power distribution, switching and control; and building automation, fire safety and security, HVAC control and energy solutions.
DEB Sales Lead has a wide focus on digital building’s scope, drives sales and customer engagement to ensures provision of appropriate portfolio. The role governs, support and represents the sales activities of the business line to achieve the best results for both digital offerings (i.e. SaaS) and enablement of additional regional business. The role is responsible to drive digital business, build-up digital proficiencies and to ensure adherence of the company strategy with zone management. The role is the thought leader of the organization in term of Digital Value Proposition, actively engage and influence the market (Customers, Consultants, Developers & Partners) according to the company strategy and offerings. The role will be measured on the DB Portfolio/SaaS annual business targets, digital value-added services and pull through business.
The DEB Sales Lead will support to employ a standardized methodology that includes customer perspectives, industry trends, competitive analysis, and technology disruptions to build holistic country digitalization business and taking in consideration our digital core solutions within RSS. The Digital Sales & Solutions Lead will also help customers understand how they can best apply digital transformation to achieve their business objectives. The DSS Lead will report to the zone India RSS DEB Head.Key responsibilities:
- Develop a Digital Building pipeline working closely with market stakeholders – Consultants, architects, turn-key contractors etc.
- Develop new business pipeline based on SaaS and digital value-added services
- Develop strategic partner ecosystem to strengthen overall offering
- Gather and maintain business intelligence which includes key customer pain points, technology innovations, and competitors’ Digitalization portfolio.
- Coordinate with other business lines to organize and manage digital sales/co-creation workshops with prospects/customers, develop new digitalization solutions / tools / applications to help fulfill customers’ business KPIs
- Thought leader in Digital Building / Digitalization by working together with Marketing / Communications. This includes trade shows, conferences, meetings with industry analysts, and media engagements (online and offline)
- Acts as the first promoter of Digital Strategy of building technologies in cross collaboration
- Relevant tertiary education
- Strong experience in strategy consulting, preferably in the Digital practice of an international consultancy firm
- Successful track-record in sales/business development, client management and project management in a consulting environment
- Significant exposure to the software industry and strong affinity for digital solutions and the use of digital technologies to transform business models and provide new value-producing opportunities;
- Excellent influencing and networking skills, paired with stakeholder management experience in a multi-layered global environment
- Strong understanding of Information Technology
- Solid presentation and communication skills and fluency in English both written and spoken plus any other languages
- Flexible to travel as required
This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.Make your mark in our exciting world of Siemens
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Smart Infrastructure at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/topic-areas/smart-infrastructure.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time