We are looking for a senior software engineer with experience in building enterprise grade platform services and solutions at scale. Key focus of this position is to develop Search application for Teamcenter platform. This would include ETL, schema design, UX and optimizations to Search query performance.
· Develop Siemens PLM complex software products and solutions; Design, develop and test software solutions based on requirements and architectural /design guidelines with high quality;
· Design and leverage best practices for software development, testing and deployment;
· Design and develop Test frameworks and implement unit, automation and integration tests; Maintenance of features and functionalities for the software;
· Contribute to the automated CI/CD development and implementation of Siemens PLM’s software products;
· Ensure solution addresses security requirements of product;
· Perform code review and create and support development and creation of relevant documentation (requirement, design and test specifications); Drive regular technical software reviews with stake holders;
· Document solutions and ensure timely reporting and escalations;
· Provide software estimates and own responsibility for technical deliverables;
· Support effort planning, ensuring risk identification and initiating steps towards risk mitigation;
· Ensure integration and submission of solution into software configuration management system, within committed delivery timelines; Work closely with stakeholders to effectively design, build & deliver solutions.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field, or foreign equivalent
· 5+ years progressive post baccalaureate experience software development and design engineering
· 2+ years of experience of object-oriented design and coding skills (Java, and C++) on Linux/Windows Platform
· 3+ years of experience to include software development including server/web client development, data structures, algorithms; designing and implementing TDD and automated testing; debugging software components; developing on distributed architecture using server object models, and RESTful web services; CI/CD Tools and deployment; designing, developing and implementing Micro Services; designing and implementing dynamically scalable, highly available, fault tolerant, and reliable applications;
· Experience working on Search applications (using SOLR, Elastic or other search engines) and/or server development using RDBMS/SQL is a plus.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.