At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: SISW - EDA
Job Title: Account Technology Manager (ATM) – High-level Synthesis (Catapult) & Power Analysis - 253808
During the current global health crisis, the priority for Siemens Digital Industries Software is the health and well-being of our entire community including current and future employees, which may add time to our hiring processes. We appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our website to learn more about how Siemens is responding to the pandemic.
Siemens EDA, a part of Siemens Digital Industries, is a global technology leader in electronic design automation software. Our software tools enable companies around the world to achieve their design goals developing new and highly innovative electronic products faster and more cost-effectively. Our customers are world leaders, creating sophisticated electronic systems impacting major industries from automotive to consumer electronics incorporating cutting edge technologies spanning cloud computing, machine learning, AI and beyond.
As a member of World Trade Technology Solution Sales (TSS), you are responsible for development and execution of the strategy to achieve business targets and strategic objectives for the High-level synthesis, High-level verification and Power estimation product lines within the North America territory.
The ATM plays a critical role in generating revenue growth through driving product offerings in the marketplace by developing and maintaining knowledge of market conditions and developing strategies to maximize awareness of the quality and value of our services offerings.
As part of this role, the ATM will manage and maintain data for tracking engagements including sales stage, progress against plan, action items, risks and prioritization. In conjunction with Account Managers and Application Engineers the ATM is also responsible for defining plans and campaigns, as well as working with Project Managers and Staffing Managers to coordinate resource allocation for the territory.
- Develop the overall product strategy along with territory direct sales management team to achieve business targets and strategic objectives based defined needs; segmenting and analyzing customers by industry segment, geography and revenue potential.
- Define engagement plans and campaigns necessary to achieve the results, in partnership with Account Managers, developing opportunities to transact product offerings to customers.
- Lead and manage campaigns for the portfolio, ensuring understanding of all elements by resources. Establish regular meetings with specific customer management to support successful campaigns.
- Align with account team on business opportunities and build up the engagement tracking mechanism to ensure ability to summarize data and communicate progress vs plan across multiple accounts effectively
- Define, track and report the priorities for all engagements at every stage and communicate closely with technical management helping to prioritize engagements and short vs. long-term objectives
- Build strong customer relationships to enable establishment of strategic relationships for Siemens EDA
- Serve as a key resource to summarize competitive threats and opportunities; maintaining awareness of growth initiatives regarding regional market and target customer segments, and the company’s potential to meet customer needs.
- The ATM will meet regularly to review the overall progress vs. plan with the technical field management and the sales teams to review priorities, share knowledge, review trade-offs, and share best practices.
The successful candidate will possess the following combination of education and experience:
- Minimum Bachelors Degree in EE or CS
- 10+ years of professional experience and proven track record in IP/services sales, EDA services/sales experience preferred.
- Commercially astute, with the ability to think strategically and then seek out related opportunities
- Demonstrated experience in building effective and positive relationships, both across internal organization and with customers
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills required
- Product, market, and industry knowledge
- Project management experience and an ability to handle multiple time-sensitive projects.
- Critical thinker/problem solver.
- Motivated, innovative self-starter, with proven experience in influencing without authority within across functional, international and multi-cultural organization.
- Adept at developing programs and promotions for hi-technology products/services to both partners and customers.
- Strong prospecting and negotiation skills
- This position, under normal circumstances, may require up to 30% travel. Currently, Siemens travel is restricted and subject to change upon company policy.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.