With our innovations for energy supply, healthcare, urban infrastructures and industrial productivity, we provide answers to urgent questions of our time. That’s why we’re always looking for curious, open-minded people, people who dare to ask tough questions. Like every Siemens employee worldwide. People like you?
What are the responsibilities?
- Support SCM team with contract preparation (logistics, marketing & communication, events, services and goods, mobility services, IT),
- Documents administration,
- SAP transactions (vendor creation, contract),
- Supplier quality management etc.
- Communication with vendors and internal customers
What is needed to qualify for this job?
Major – BA, finance, accounting, controlling, foreign trade, international commerce, supply chain management,
High grades, especially in major,
Excellent Russian language,
Knowledge of English language (upper intermediate and above),
Other foreign languages- German is a plus,
Commitment, desire to work, initiative , and good team player,
MS Office: MS Excel, MS Word
Relevant practical experience is an advantage
What else do I need to know?
Ability to work 35- 40 hours per week,
Work schedule, hours of remote work and income will be dicussed on an interview
Contract of services base (1year), possible prolongation
Organization: Supply Chain Management
Company: OOO Siemens
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time