Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Service Product Specialist to execute all service business management processes in an efficient way in order to drive service revenue and market growth.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
• Execute all service business management processes in an efficient way in order to drive service revenue and market growth.
-Market analysis and competitive transparency
-Customer base analysis and business potential identification
-Service portfolio, offerings and pricing
• Develop market and customer-oriented service, offerings, communication methods
• Develop new services and opportunities, rollout and implementation in the country product management for service products.
• Launch special campaigns within the service environment
• Prepare contract calculation and quotation for maintenance contracts
• Support in preparing maintenance contracts
• Consolidate and convert all required information for a maintenance price book for the local market including on call services, spare parts yearly price strategy
• Collect customer data and produce trend analysis for management
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com.tr/
Your qualifications and experience:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in marketing strategies and management working in Healthcare or a B2B environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronic, Industrial Engineering, Business Administration, MBA is an asset
- Very good command of English
Your attributes and skills:
- Excellent influencing & collaboration skills
- Ability to build relationships, manage conflicts and work successfully with a variety of personalities
- Forecast/Budget management and ability to prioritize marketing activities based on expected results
- Analytical thinking, decision making and change orientation
- Male candidates should have completed the military service requirements
- No restrictions for travelling
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at http://www.siemens.com.tr/web/1201-10707-1-1/siemens_turkiye_-_tr/siemens_turkiye/ust_menu/is___kariyer As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Saglik Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time