As a Senior Developer, you are required to:
• Analyze requirements & Design software solutions based on customer Requirements
• Implement software solutions as per design (coding)
• Review software work product within the software development life cycle and business-related project constraints
• Stay curious and enthusiastic about using related technologies to solve problems and enthuse others to see the benefit in business domain
Qualification: Bachelor's or Master's in Computer Science & Engineering, or equivalent.
Desired Knowledge & Experience:
• 3- 6 years of experience in Desktop Application or web application development using C++ platforms.
• In-depth practical knowledge of C++ platform.
• Thorough knowledge in Object Oriented Analysis and Design, Design Patterns and UML
• Very good practical experience in working with global teams contributing to continuous deliveries (Using Scrum/SAFe methodologies)
• Very good understanding and practical exposure of various levels of testing (Unit Testing, Integration testing and Automation Testing) with a know-how of BDD/TDD.
• Practical experience in implementing OOPS and SOLID principles in projects. Development Experience of working on Visual Studio, GIT, JIRA and Bitbucket.
• Practical experience in implementing OOPS and SOLID principles in projects. Development Experience of working on Visual Studio, GIT, TFS and VSTS.
• Development experience on SY, CT, MI, MR, AT modality applications would be preferred.
Added Advantage: Angular and C#
• Familiar with Agile and other scrum related activities
Required Soft-skills & Other Capabilities:
• Great attention to detail and good analytical abilities.
• Good planning and organizational skills
• Collaborative approach to sharing ideas and finding solutions
• Ability to work independently and also in a global team environment.