We are undergoing a change:
Our company is currently undergoing a significant organisational change. An independent organisation, Yunex Traffic, is being carved out of the large international corporation Siemens. The new company, a leader in innovative and intelligent traffic solutions, will be in closer contact with customers and have a flat organisational structure and the ability to react quickly to the current situation on the market. Come and join us! We are a fantastic team, and we are fun to be with!
What does your future team look like?
Our everyday life revolves around traffic controllers and traffic detectors. We are working on a project to develop intelligent traffic controllers and related hardware and software to control intersections worldwide. The Brno team consists of six developers and three testers at the moment. In addition, we co-operate with our colleagues in Germany. We often like to meet outside of work, do sports together, go out for a beer, and travel together (when permitted).
What will be your responsibilities?
- Executing a testing plan, monitoring manual and automatic testing of traffic controllers and traffic detectors
- Automating the testing process
- Defining a testing strategy and plan for related HW and SW products
- Defining and administering regression, integration and system testing
- Communicating with the development team when clarifying requests
- Reporting test progress and administering relevant errors
- You will have room to use your experience with SW and HW development to support automatic testing.
- Last but not least, you will be contributing to the administration and improvement of our testing laboratory.
What should you possess?
- High school or university technical education (ideally electrical)
- Experience with HW and SW development
- Experience with development in LabView, Python, Java, etc.
- Knowledge of computer networks
- Knowledge of English (at least B2)
- A willingness to travel abroad
- Determination to learn the product domain
We would appreciate if you´ll also have experience with PCB design (Eagle, KiCad, etc.).
What can you look forward to with us?
By joining us, among other things, you will get, for example:
- Signing bonus in amount of CZK 100,000
- Up to 33 days of holiday
- Working hours as you organize them (you should be available between 10 am and 2 pm)
- Possibility of working from home for a better work-life balance
- Personal annual budget in the amount of CZK 24,000 or CZK 48,000 (depending on seniority), which you can use for various leisure-time activities in our cafeteria
Where can you find our offices? Close to the center of Brno on Škrobárenská Street.
Send us your curriculum vitae, stop by for coffee and discover the secrets of transporting the future with us! :-)
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time