The Country Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) role is responsible for executing the Digital Industries Software programs and practices at a country level. This position will provide end to end HR support at a local level that includes management mentor, talent acquisition, employee relations and payroll/benefits administration. The HRBP supports and implements local people strategy / functional HR strategy and / or other local strategic HR initiatives with respective business leader(s) of a business segment/function and/ country. Advises and supports the managers for same assigned organization(s). Ensures knowledge of the business to translate local business strategy into HR strategy. The HRBP closely aligns with Country management and Zone HR on a regular basis. This role requires proactive alignment and collaboration with local Siemens Regional Company organization on mutual topics of interest (talent sharing, EHS, Siemens branding, University recruitment etc.)Essential Functions:
- Provide advice and guidance to and partner with DISW business leaders on all HR topics.
- Manage, resolve, moderate employee relations issues. Conducts effective, detailed and objective investigations. Aligns decisions of Employee Relations issues having impact from Legal, policy or compliance perspective.
- Partners with and educates employees on the PMP/Growth Talks process, including target setting, performance and employee development. Provides operational support to HR and Management regarding the PMP/Growth Talks process (i.e., reports, audits, communications, talent reviews, etc.)
- Collaborate and partners with the Talent Acquisition (TA) organization on talent acquisition efforts and strategy for their respective country. This will include all segments/groups located in designated country, i.e. IT, Finance, Global Sales and Services etc.
- Ensure payroll and benefits are governed and coordinated in accordance with local regulations.
- Supports the TA organization by assisting with key role recruitment, workforce planning and other TA/HR strategies.
- Communicates and provides internal support related to talent and employee development; provides reporting for succession planning and talent development; submits and supervises program nomination completion.
- Manages delegation contracts (inbound) and country to country transfers for assigned business groups partnering with the Global Mobility team.
- Maintains in-depth local knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed/required.
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention.
- Identifies training and mentor needs for business units. Works with Talent Development team to align the proper training.
- Supports M&A activities at a country level.
- Ability to influence, be flexible, self -directed, motivated and highly collaborative.
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills.
- Shown ability to work on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an
in-depth evaluation of variable factors. Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques
and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Ability to work independently in specified location. May advise work/tasks for other HR Generalists.
- Ability to balance multiple projects or tasks while effectively prioritizing to meet deadlines in a constantly evolving, fast paced environment.
- Shown ability to demonstrate leadership, integrity and positive attitude.
- Must have advanced command of the English language both oral/written skills.
- Bachelor's degree plus 8 years relevant proven experience; master’s degree desired.
- Advanced knowledge of business applications such as Workday, SAP and desktop applications like Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Travel may be required
- This position is located in an office environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time