Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers is seeking a leader that will be responsible for recruiting and developing a highly engaged team responsible for deploying field service resources to support customer reactive and planned service activities while maintaining a high level of customer and employee satisfaction.
The individual in this role must have highly effective management and interpersonal skills. The position requires excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to problem solve. Ability to motivate and cultivate a high performing team with a focus on continuous improvement and employee engagement.
Essential job functions:
- Leadership of a highly engaged team of Service Coordinators responsible for the deployment of field resources to support customer planned and reactive service activities.
- Focus on the development of role specific behaviors for direct reports to support a customer-centric experience.
- Collaborate with peers, specifically Region Service Managers to ensure the efficient deployment of CSEs to support an outstanding customer experience.
- Support a culture focused upon employee engagement and continuous improvement.
- Responsible for zone/area performance specific to established goals to include expense management.
- Monitor established performance indicators and address performance gaps by further developing direct reports with a focus on ownership and accountability.
- Actively participate in the development and support of strategic planning to meet future business/product needs and customer requirements.
- Support implementation of projects and new technologies to support efficiencies while further enhancing the overall customer experience.
- Provide continuous coaching, development and training of team members.
- Evaluates direct report performance and identify areas of development with a regular feedback cadence.
- Partners with peers within the CCC to ensure the consistent application of established processes as a unified team.
- BS/BA degree(however Commensurate experience may be substituted for education)
- Minimum of 5 years professional Customer Facing experience.
- Minimum 3 years direct management experience Managing a Team, healthcare experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills – verbal, written and presentation.
- Ability to drive people, process, and technology initiatives to efficiently support a world-class customer experience.
- Self-starter, self-motivated, high level of initiative, embraces an ownership culture
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· LEAN/6 Sigma methodology preferred
· Experience or knowledge of Siemens Healthineers business in the United States.
· Strategic knowledge of Siemens and Siemens Healthineers along with extensive market knowledge in the United States
· The qualified candidate will have a Bachelor’s Degree. Commensurate experience may be substituted for education. 5% travel.
Job Location is Cary North Carolina
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.