Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Your tasks and responsibilities:
• Draft CS process, maintain and update relevant process in case of the adjustments of strategy,business or founction;
• Support manager to make relevant measurement to control the quality of CS, provide correction point, ensure the alignment between CS daily work and Process;
• Support for internal/external Audit, summarize the point and monitor the correction
• Ensure high operational performance to support Service Department;
• Implement all required processes to run an efficient and profitable service operation;
• Porivde accurate data and report to business department for analysis and corresponding action;
• Draft, optimize and maintain the Operation Menu for basic founction MI/MU/MM;
• Maintaining and monitoring of customer database (e.g. I-Base), modification (MU) and medical maintenance(MM);
• Provide key performance parameter (KPI) data of CSE/CAS as required by HC standards, ensure proper data collection for service incident
• Support Service Execution team for CSE resource planning
• Take participation in company related projects to enhance customer service team’s productivity and efficiency
• Cooperate with related department to implement company management system, like PLP, Learning & Development, finance etc
• Achieve company, organizational and personal goals to ensure business development
• Other tasks assigned by supervisor or company
Your qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor Degree or above;
- Good command of English skill, CET-4 is required and CET- 6 is a plus.
- both written and verbal
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Diagnostics (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time