Job description: IT Operations Professional – License Management
Together we make the difference
Siemens Mobility is an independent managed company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services.
The Information Technology (IT) department has the global responsibility for the internal IT of Siemens Mobility. Its goal is to provide a robust and efficient IT landscape derived from business and market demands.
Your personality and individuality make the difference. In our team, we increase business performance and point the way into the digital age.
Is that exactly your thing? Then live your passion in a cross-location team in which you can actively shape the future of our company. You open new possibilities for our customers with your competence. Connected with this is an exciting career path that leads you to ever new projects and solutions in the field of IT for Siemens Mobility.
Here's where you make the difference
• Act as single point of contact for a global license community, consisting of representatives from the business units and within the IT department
• Maintain a communication platform for license topics
• Support, in case the standard license provisioning process fails or cannot be applied
• Assist the businesses with demands for non-standard licenses
• Provide standardized reports for the development of license consumption and costs
• Provide analyzes for deviations between budgeted and actual license consumption
• Identify cost optimization potentials and manage resulting efficiency measures, e.g. for termination of unused licenses, or replacement of existing software with less expensive solutions
What do I bring with me?
• Bachelor or master’s in computer science or business administration or a comparable education with corresponding additional skills successfully.
• Good analytical skills ideally incl. use of analytics tools, like Power BI
• High customer orientation and strong communication skills
• Very good English skills (minimum C1)
• Interest in IT trends and technologies
• General understanding, how software can be used and licensed in a manufacturing environment
• Office 365 experience with focus on Excel, SharePoint, collaboration tools like Teams
• High self-motivation
• Attention to detail
• Willingness to travel (approx. 10%)
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time